Liquid Castile Soap Base
Liquid Base is a natural soap base made from saponified organic oils of coconut and sunflower. This base has a mild pH that will not dry out the skin and can be used as a shampoo, body cleanser, hand wash or even as a mild laundry detergent. It provides a nice gentle cleaning action good for individuals with sensitive skin.
• A true liquid soap
• Contains no surfactants
• Vegetable origin
• Has a clear pale yellow to gold liquid color
• Requires only the addition of fragrance and color
• Water - 30 to 100%
• Potassium Oleate (Derived from Organic Sunflower Oil) - 10 to 30%
• Potassium Cocoate (Derived from Organic Coconut Oil) - 3 to 10%
• Glycerin (Organic origin) - 3 to 10%
• Potassium Citrate - 0.3 to 10%
• Citric Acid - 0.1% or less
Caution: Some essential oils do not mix perfectly with a natural soap base. These may include lemon, lemongrass, clove, eucalyptus, and possibly others. Test carefully when using these oils. Any oil-based or water-based herbal ingredient can potentially be used.
Note: Keep out of reach of children. Not for internal consumption.