White Sage Smudge Stick
Smudging is an act of purification.
The most important thing you need to know about smudging, is that the smoke is highly cleansing. For centuries, it has been said that the smoke has properties which cling to negative energy and remove it from the intended object, person or place.
Directions for use:
- You will need something to rest your stick on. We recommend an abalone shell.
- Light your stick. Allow it to burn. You can gently blow out the flame, however, most times you won't need to as it usually tends to do that on its own. Let it burn with the flame for a few seconds.
- If you are cleansing a room - walk around and guide the smoke with your hand or a feather. Do this until you feel the energy shirt. It will only take a few minutes, however, you can do it longer if you wish.
- If you are cleansing a person or object - guide the smoke with your hand or a feather until you feel the energy shift. If you are cleansing a person, guide the smoke over the top of the head, into the eyes, ears and mouth. If you wear glasses, you can also smudge your glasses.
Great times to smudge:
- When moving into a new home
- When you want to cleanse the energy from a particular place or object
- When needing to focus energy or thoughts
- Before sleep to prevent nightmares
- When you are feeling surrounded by negativity or things continually go against you
When feeling depressed, anxious, sad or feeling low spiritual energy
Note: You can open a window if the odour of the smoke is too much for you. This smoke is not intended for inhalation. Keep away from children and pets.
Our smudge stick contains 100% natural wildcrafted botanicals, wildcrafted in a sustainable way.